We Partner with families.
We teach the Bible.
Let us assist your teen toward bonding, growing & serving as a disciple of Jesus.
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children.” Deuteronomy 6:5ff
Where does my teen begin?
Worship and Bible study are your entry point for strengthing your bond with God as well as meeting fellow followers of Jesus.
Also, High School & Middle School Bible Classes both begin at 9:00 am on Sundays.
When can they strengthen these relationships?
Next, mid-week is a great opportunity to grow closer to our youth group in prayer, Bible study & fellowship.
Our Wednesday Teen Class begins at 7:00 pm.
Additionally, Sunday evenings provide opportunities to grow. We often have a Teen Devotional at 7:00 pm. Or we may just go out to eat and hang out together.
What opportunities are there to serve?
Off-site activities offer new & wholesome experiences. For example, we often go on canoe trips, have game nights, play paintball, or check out a ropes course. More significantly, we serve the Kansas City area by prepping meals for the sick, visiting the elderly, donating time & resources to children in need as well as teaching & encouraging children at a Vacation Bible School.
Out-of-state Bible camps, youth rallies & missions are unique opportunities for highly committed teens who are dedicated to increasing ownership of their faith in Jesus Christ.
“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12
151 Adult Leadership
We are currently accepting applications for a Youth Minister, someone who who shares our mission to help young people establish a profound and personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. If you are deeply committed to the Christian faith, enthusiastic about youth ministry, and possess the skills and dedication to nurture the next generation, we invite you to apply.
What adults will my teen get to know?
Check out these fun facts so you can learn a little about our youth & family ministry team:
Meet Matt & Donna Landes:
- The reason we moved into Olathe was to be closer to the church family we love!
- A beach resort + snorkeling = our ideal vacation
- Our big thing is video games. Our house is all about the LAN party!
- We’re big fans of Sci-fi, Super Heroes and coffee.
- Interested in serving on a mission trip? Ask us about how you can get involved.
Meet Austin & Amanda Pratt:
- We moved to Stilwell in order to be closer to our Church family and to have a place for the Youth to use
- We love any trip we can take as a family, but especially if it includes the mountains and skiing
- We love board games….. where every Meeple’s move is a tiny step toward domination
- We love teaching and you will typically find us teaching some class 3/4ths of the year
“Follow me, as I follow the example of Christ.” 1 Corinthians 11:1