We welcome you to visit this Sunday!
What to expect as a guest.
You are welcome to contact us via our 151 Connect Card prior to or during your visit.
All of our services and activities are designed to strike a proper balance that combines the elements of a casual family meeting, and the order and reverence that demonstrate a proper respect for the God we are worshiping and serving. Our goal is to draw each participant closer to God in ways that respect the guidelines that God has revealed in Scripture.
As you enter
The auditorium entrance is under the “drive-through” about two-thirds of the way back on the parking lot. The fellowship hall entrance is north of the “drive-through”. The doors open to the parking lot and face to the south. When you enter the building you will probably be greeted by more than one of our members. We encourage all of our members to wear name tags (but many forget) to help you catch their names. No special titles are used. First names are standard for everyone.
Our goal is to one day start Bible classes again for all ages. However, we are not offering on-site classes at this time.
Would you be interested in an online Adult, Teen, or Children’s class? Please reach out to us via phone, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the online connect card here.
- Prayer: Our services will include prayers led by various men of the congregation to express the concerns and thanksgiving of the congregation.
- Preaching: The sermon will last about 30 minutes. It will be designed to help us learn more about how God wants us to live.
- Singing: A song leader will lead the entire congregation in heart-felt, enthusiastic a cappella singing. Most of the songs will be projected on a large screen, but hymnals are available on the back of the pews.
- Lord’s Supper: In memory of our Lord’s death and resurrection, we offer the Lord’s Supper to the entire congregation each Sunday morning. The Lord’s Supper is offered again on Sunday evening for those who could not be present in the morning.
- Offering: On Sunday morning, members have the opportunity to contribute financially to support the efforts and needs of the congregation. All giving methods can be found here.
- Sunday evening: The Sunday evening service is similar to the morning service, but a bit more casual. Sometimes there will be a guest speaker, devotional or special program.
Parents are welcome to keep their children with them during services. There is also an unattended nursery available during worship for infants age 2 and under. If needed, a “cry room” is located at the back of the auditorium.